vendredi 2 mai 2014

My dream craft corner reveal

Hi everyone,
Salut tout le monde !


So, one of the only think I really wanted in our new house was to have a craft room.
Une des seules choses que je voulais vraiment dans notre nouvelle maison c'était une craft room.


I settled for a craft corner but I am so thrilled about it !
Bon j'ai accepté de n'avoir qu'un "coin craft" mais je suis tellement contente déjà !


So here it is :)
Alors voila :)

 


I hope you'll love it as much as I do.
J'espère que vous l'aimerez autant que moi !


It is very practical but nice and pretty at the same time.
C'est à la fois très pratique et joli à la fois.


Well, I really like it. 
Enfin, moi je l'adore :)


I did not make a tutorial, because everything is pretty obvious.
Je n'ai pas fait de tutoriel parce que tout est assez évident. 


But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave me a comment.
Mais si vous voulez plus d'informations, n'hésitez pas à me laisser un message :)


I'll be thrilled to help :)
Je serai ravie de vous aider !


52 commentaires:

  1. Troooop mignonne!! Tu devrais le proposer à Iheart pour un Guest post !! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Saw your post on iheartorganizing.blogspot.com and this is indeed a wow! I am trying to make one. Kindly see projectclearclutter.blogspot.com and piathought.blogspot.com! Just want to ask what area did you try to organize? I really don't know where to start!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est vraiment super ! J'ai une question concernant le tableau : vous l'avez fait vous-même ou vous l'avez acheté tout fait, car j'aime beaucoup l'idée ? Merci

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. En fait c'est un tableau tout bête en liège d'Ikéa et je l'ai customisé. Je vais mettre un tutoriel demain si jamais :)
      Merci d'être passé :)

      Supprimer
    2. Merci beaucoup !

      Supprimer
  4. Wow it looks great! Please come share your awesome space at the Anything Goes linky, if you have not already.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks ! I'll be sure to post it this friday on your party then :) Thank you !

      Supprimer
  5. I love this little space! You have everything in it to make the perfect crafts. Love the wall color too! Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OMG your craft corner is awesome for my quilting I'd need much more than a corner but I can't wait to have a dedicates space to decorate and add storage like yours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is such a perfect little space. Have fun creating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Aaah...what a great little space! Love those 'hanging' idea, every detail of it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for making this craft room for me, when can I move in? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow..very nice! Those ribbons sure make the area colorful and inviting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Awh, It's lovely. I have a teeny tiny bit of craft corner envy. Enjoy your gorgeous space, I look forward to seeing all the creativeness that results!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wonderful craft space! Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Taking pictures of flowers is always fun. A change in the settings or angle completely changes the picture, and flowers are the perfect model.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I would love to have a craft nook like that! It turned out beautifully!
    Found you at Link Party Palooza. :)
    Kim @ PinspiredHome.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What a wonderful craft space! Love the colours and storage ideas. I've got plans for mine but not able to do it yet.

    Over from #SITSsharefest

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Beautiful space! I have a tiny little spot for crafting too, but it is so disorganized! I need to do something like this for myself! Stopping from from SITS sharefest :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love your craft corner! I especially like the organized ribbon! Beautiful:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. So cute! Proves that any size space can be turned into something great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Awesome. I love that such a small space holds so much. It's so pretty too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. what a cute little craft nook! Found you through the Sew Can Do link party!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Nicely done. So far, I share a closet with other stuff.... :) Enjoy your lovely craft nook.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Your craft corner is gorgeous! What a great place to create! Thanks for sharing at my Creative Ways Link Party!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. You certainly made the most of your space. A place for everything and everything in its place, as they say. Great job!
    Blessings!
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Visiting from Twirl and Take A Bow- cute spot! Looks organized and ready for crafting! Have fun in your new creative space :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. What a great space to create something fun! I love how colorful the ribbons are as a wall display!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at our Show-Licious Craft & Recipe Party! Join us again on Saturday to show off your latest projects!

    ~ Ashley

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Oh, how lovely and organized. :) I love how you display your ribbon and tape in a rainbow spectrum - so bright and fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. What a great space, I love all your ribbon. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. So beautiful! I love how you transformed a small corner into a world of creativity!

    Thank you for sharing your craft corner at Fabulously Frugal Thursday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Adorable space! I see those little white ceramic bowls on pinterest everywhere and I LOVE them but I don't know where to find them. Would you mind sharing where you got them? thanks :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Adorable! I LOVE the little white ceramic bowls hanging from the little rod. Would you mind sharing where you found them please? I am reorganizing my home office and these would look great in there! I will be posting the finished product on my blog, www.sonoranfamilythree.blogspot.com if you would like to take a look! Thanks :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Adorable! I LOVE those little white ceramic bowls hanging from the little rod! Where are they from?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sure, I found them all at Ikea. But in France. I checked and apparently you guys don't have them anymore in the US. So sorry !!

      Supprimer
  32. May I ask what's under the table for storage? I've been looking for something like that!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry, I check and they don't have them in the US !! But found it at Ikea :)

      Supprimer
  33. Fantastic space! I just moved my craft room this weekend so have a clean slate to work with. Love your ribbon organization!! Would love it if you shared this at our Motivational Monday party at Burlap and Babies.

    {http://www.burlapandbabies.com/2014/06/motivational-monday_23.html}

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much :) I shared it on your party :) Have a great day !

      Supprimer
  34. What a lovely space! You did such a good job! Love all the details. I'm featuring it at this week's link party. http://www.thelifeofjenniferdawn.com/2014/06/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-97.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. What an awesome craft corner! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. This is great! My only question is, where do you store your paper? Everything else looks self-explanatory. Love the lively color combo. But everything is pulled together so well. Thanks for your inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer