lundi 23 juin 2014

Our little guy's room reveal

Hi everyone,
Salut à tous !


Today, I'll be sharing with you our little guy's room. 
Aujourd'hui, je vous présente la chambre de notre petit Zouzou !


A few months ago (already!), we moved to our second house.
Il y a quelques mois (déjà!) nous avons emménagé dans notre deuxième maison.


I am a really lucky girl because I am married to an awesome architect.
Je suis vraiment chanceuse parce que je suis mariée à un architecte :)
 

Which means, while we were working on the plans of the new house I could tell him how 
I wanted things to be.
Ce qui veut dire, que quand nous étions en train de travailler sur les plans de la maison, je pouvais lui dire ce que je voulais, et comment je voulais que les choses soient !


I spend A LOT of time on pinterest and found tons of nice ideas I wanted in each room.
J'ai passé un temps fou sur pinterest pour trouver des supers idées de ce que je voudrais dans chaque chambre.
 

So today, I share with you the results.
Alors voilà le grand jour où je partage ces trouvailles avec vous !
 

I am quite happy about how it turned out.
Je suis super contente du résultat !
 

 I made these pillows (by myself! as my kids would say:), you can find the tutorial over here if you are interested to make YOURself.
J'ai fait ces coussins (moi-même!), voilà le tutoriel si vous avez envie d'en faire vous aussi !


 I found the idea of these shelves on Pinterest, and already wanted to do it in the other house but could not. So I made them in this one :)
 J'avais trouvé l'idée de ces étagères sur pinterest aussi, et déjà dans l'autre maison je voulais le faire mais il n'y avait pas de mur disponible :) Alors voilà, je me suis lancée dans celle-ci !

 
 
The theme I chose for the bedroom was red and navy blue, and planes. Josué loves it, and it is very popular so I found tons of ideas online.
J'étais ravie de trouver cette avion à Maison du monde.


Of couse I had to make few printables :)
Bien sûr, je me devais de faire quelques printables !


I hope you like it ! Come back anytime :)
J'espère que vous l'aimez ! A bientôt :)

9 commentaires:

  1. les chevrons, c'est vraiment une histoire de famille... ^^
    Cette chambre est très belle et très fonctionnelle. Bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. t'es TROP forte!! j'adore!! Zouzou doit trop aimer sa chambre non??
    gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so great! It looks amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How cute! Your blog may be my new favorite. I studied French for seven years. I always think I have forgotten most of it until I go to read it. It was fun reading it in French and seeing that I understood it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh this is so nice :) I can answer you in french if you want to practise. Haha :) merci beaucoup !

      Have a great day :)

      Supprimer
  5. I love the colors you chose for this room! very boy! thanks so much for linking up to Create Link Inspire. You are featured today on Nap-Time Creations. Come check it out! Emily

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a cute room! I love all the fun colors and patterns and that airplane! We'd love for you to come link up at The Makers on Tuesday mornings at 8 eastern. Hope to see you there :)
    Corey at TinySidekick.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. C'est magnifique!!!
    J'aime le chevrons aussi !
    Bisous du Montreal - are you from Quebec by any chance?
    XXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Magnifique!! Oui. I'm interested in how the bookshelves were made. Did you get this from a tutorial? I'd love to make them for my home, too. Pinning also. Linda

    RépondreSupprimer